The FSC-1071 is a 16ch Digital Input field wiring din rail mounting termination module which has indicating fuse blown fuseholders suitable for fitting the Bussmann GMT range of fuses. The fuse protects against sensor short circuit and provides the sensor power. The module also provides an Alarm signal to the PLC/controller in the event that a fuse has blown.
An on board LED illuminates in the event that an alarm is present. Modules are available for 12, 24 & 48Vdc supplies. The module is supplied without fuses fitted as these are purchased separately.
- Storage temperature: -20 to +70 oC
- Operating temperature: 0 to 85 oC
- Humidity: 10-95% RH (non-condensing)
- Dimensions: Connection to PLC/DCs 167mm width (Along Din Rail) 90mm depth (Across Din Rail) 62mm height
- Voltage rating: Up to 60Vdc
- Sensor supply: 16A max
- Current Unit mounting: The unit can be mounted on all standard NS32 and NS35 DIN rail profiles to EN50 045, EN50 035 and EN50 022 standards
- Connections to field inputs: Rising Clamp Screw terminals type MKDS 3/3 Connection capacity details are as follows Solid wire 0.2 - 4 mm2 Stranded wire 0.2 - 2.5 mm2 Stranded wire with ferrules fitted 0.25 - 2.5 mm2
- Connection to PLC/DCs: Either 20 way IDC header or 2 part screw terminals
- FSC1071 - 12Vdc
- FSC1071 - 24Vdc
- FSC1071 - 48Vdc