The FSC-1073 is a 16ch SPCO relay field wiring din rail mounting termination module which has indicating fuse blown fuse holders suitable for fitting the Bussmann GMT range of fuses. The fuse protects against external load short circuit. The module also provides an Alarm signal to the PLC/controller in the event that a fuse has blown. An on board red LED illuminates in the event that an alarm is present. Modules are available for 12, 24 and 48Vdc relays. The module is supplied without fuses fitted as these are purchased separately.
- Storage temperature: -20 to +70 oC
- Operating temperature: 0 to 85 oC
- Humidity: 10-95% RH (non-condensing)
- Dimensions: 240mm width (Along Din Rail) 128mm depth (Across Din Rail) 62mm height
- Voltage rating: Up to 60Vdc, 125Vac
- Relay contact rating: 5A max
- Unit mounting: The unit can be mounted on all standard NS32 and NS35 DIN rail profiles to EN50 045, EN50 035 and EN50 022 standards
- Relay circuit details: Socket mounted, individual green LED indicates that relay is energised. Diode across relay coil prevents back emf Typical relay power consumption 400mW
- Connections to field inputs: Rising Clamp Screw terminals type MKKDS 3/3 Connection capacity details are as follows Solid wire 0.2 - 4 mm2 Stranded wire 0.2 - 2.5 mm2 Stranded wire with ferrules fitted 0.25 - 2.5 mm2
- Connection to PLC/DCs: Either 20 way IDC header or 2 part screw terminals . .
- FSC1073 - 12Vdc
- FSC1073 - 24Vdc
- FSC1073 - 48Vdc