The FSC-1076 is an 8ch Analogue input / output field wiring DIN rail mounting termination module. Each channel is identical and isolated from one and other. Effectively the analogue signal is fed from one side via knife disconnect terminals through a spring cage clamp connector into which a conditioning resistor can be fitted between the common and signal. The connections are then fed through to the PLC / DCS side of the module where Phoenix Contact MKDS 3/3 screw terminals are provided for the purpose.
The module is provided with a Label housing to allow the module a user designated identity.
- Storage temperature: -20 to +70 oC
- Operating temperature 0 to 85 oC
- Humidity 10-95% RH (non-condensing)
- Dimensions:143mm width (Along Din Rail) 125mm depth (Across Din Rail) 46mm height
- Voltage rating:Up to 320Vdc
- Unit mounting: The unit can be mounted on all standard NS32 and NS35 DIN rail profiles to EN50 045, EN50 035 and EN50 022 standards
- Connections to field inputs: Rising Clamp Screw terminals type KDS 3-MT. Connection capacity details are as follows Solid wire 0.2 - 4 mm2 Stranded wire 0.2 - 2.5 mm2 Stranded wire with ferrules fitted 0.25 - 2.5 mm2
- Connection to PLC/DC: Phoenix Contact type MKDS 3/3 connection capacity as above
- Connection to fit optional resistor: Wago 236-502, 2 pole 7.5mm pitch spring cage clamp terminal.