The DRT-PD8 is a DIN rail mounting power distribution block. It is used to as a supply voltage distribution system for panels and racks.
- 12, 24 or 48VDC versions available.
- Saves looping of power cables between devices
- Provides 8 individually fused supply lines, each with LED indication. The LED will go off if the fuse has blown.
- LED indicators allow for fast fault identification, therefore minimising down time.
- DIN rail mounting, suitable for most commercially available EN standard rails.
- Accepts standard 20mm fuses, 1 Amp fuses are fitted as standard. The maximum permitted fuse on any one channel is 5 Amp. Note: Total load on unit must not exceed 8 Amps.
- Optional PMB marker tag available
- DRT-PD8-12 (12 volt version with Red LED)
- DRT-PD8-24 (24 volt version with Red LED)
- DRT-PD8-48 (48 volt version with Red LED)
- DRT-PD8-GL-12 (12 volt version with Green LED)
- DRT-PD8-GL-24 (24 volt version with Green LED)
- DRT-PD8-GL-48 (48 volt version with Green LED)
See Datasheet [48KB]